Friday, July 17, 2009

Thankful

WWW.ALLTHERAGE.INFO

Recently i had to take myself back to a certain place.... the place where i first saw the vision and why i chose to do what i'm still doing now. I'm human and it's easy to get carried away in i guess the 'hype', what i also remembered is what my father always says to me, 'you never know what's the round the corner'. That can be in a good or bad way i guess, but it's something i carry and always appreciate what i have, people who are around me and who i can actually call friends.

All The Rage is a partnership between my company SMJ Entertainment & Resources For Autism.

I always remember when i first went to one of the nights with some of the children, at the time on a personal level i was always having problems with a friend, when i left the children and then recieved a not so nice messgae from the 'friend', i was ok, how could i not be, i haven't had to suffer, i always have food on the table and have an amazing family who love and support me and i can express how i feel if i want too. These children cannot. There not stupid, infact they have better manners than most people i meet on a day-to-day basis. I do believe they are mistunderstood and i believe EVERYONE deserves equal opportunity.

I just want you to ask yourself, how would you feel if you was hurting, suffering, simply wanted to explain how you feel and couldn't?

I realised that sometimes i let things bother me which in reality i don't need too, and i have to take myself back to why i wanted to create All The Rage.

These children haven't got a choice and yet when i looked one of the boys in the eyes i captured a feeling which left me feeling overwhelmed. I could never explain that feeling.

No comments: