Tuesday, August 4, 2009

See.Believe.Recieve

To give you a brief summary, All The Rage will help raise awareness of the diversity of those affected by autism and the importance of getting them practical support, which is what we provide.
Our campaign is about raising awareness of autism in a way that hasn't been done before...

Our mantra is 'You Thought You Knew...You Didn't'..

Know one has any idea how close this is to my heart...NO ONE. In fact that's probly why some things don't work out the way i want it too, as it's too personal for me and i get caught up, which is why i have to step back at time and balance my mind out.

The support i have received has been amazing, simply amazing, the advice from people has been priceless. I love independent women and have been fortunate to be around or in the same area of some amazing women and to see them acknowledge me and recognize my work when i've only just started is an unbelievable compliment that i couldn't possibly explain....And the best thing is, some of them never really paid any attention to me till they saw what i was doing which means i must be doing something right.. .......right?

WWW.ALLTHERAGE.INFO


1 comment:

Charli Shirley said...

good to see you blogging again :) It really is a pleasure to work with you on this.. the biggest thing either of us have done in our lives. xxx